(Received as a press sample from NCLA.)
Today I’m sharing some of the nail wraps in the Hello Kitty collection by NCLA! While I was not a HK fan growing up, I can appreciate the undeniable appeal and understand the associated fandom!
All of the NCLA wraps apply the same way:
– 1 coat of top coat (recommended is Gloss It! by NCLA) and let dry.
– Pick the wrap that fits your nail the best.
– Peel it from the sheet and stick it on your nail.
– Smooth out any air bubbles (I like to do this from the center working out to the edges.)
– File off excess with included NCLA file.
– Seal in with top coat! (Again, recommended odds Gloss It!)
It’s a foolproof method and only takes about one minute per nail. No dry time? Yes, please. These are the only wraps I’ve used that I believe look natural when applied and don’t hurt my fingers. I have never tested the longevity, so I cannot attest to wear time.
Here’s a closer look at the designs I was sent:
Overall, good quality, stretchy to conform to the nail and easy to apply. Bottom line, yes, I would recommend these for purchase.