Sorry for the obnoxious watermark!
- White, red, blue, green, yellow, black nail polish
- Dotting tool
- Striping brush or black striper
- Paint one coat of base coat to protect your natural nails. I switch between Nail Envy (OPI) and Duri Rejuvacote
- Paint your nails white and let dry completely
- With a striper, paint two vertical lines and then two horizontal lines to make boxes.
- Start with one color, fill in the box with a dotting tool. Try your best to stay in the lines but it doesn’t have to be perfect!
- Repeat with every color of a Rubik’s cube.
- Go back over black lines.
- Seal with a glossy or matte top coat!
**If you’re ever inspired by me or recreate one of my manicures, hashtag (#)nailstormed on Instagram so I can see and possibly feature it at the end of each month!!**