- Green, red, blue and yellow nail polish
- Dotting tool
- Thin brush/striper
Steps: (some are not pictured)
- Paint your nails with a base coat to protect your nails and avoid staining. I switch between Nail Envy (OPI) and Duri Rejuvacote.
- Paint your nails with your base colors: Green, blue, yellow and red, respectively as shown in the picture. Allow to dry completely before moving on to the next step.
- With a large dotting tool, add 6, 4 or 2 dots to your nails.
- Using yellow, paint a thick stripe down the middle of your thumb nail.
- Take your dotting tool and go over the white dots in the same color as your base, but place the dots slightly to the right bottom corner, so some white still shows. This will give the appearance that the lego pegs are raised.
- With a striper brush, paint a black strip down the middle of the yellow area of the thumb.
- With a nail art pen or thin brush, write the word LEGO through the black stripe.
- Use a quick drying, glossy top coat to seal in your design. I prefer and highly recommend HK girl top coat by Glisten & Glow.
**If you’re ever inspired by me or recreate one of my manicures, hashtag (#)nailstormed on Instagram so I can see and possibly feature it at the end of each month!!**