Another pretty self-explanatory pictorial! Detailed steps below:
- Tan, brown, yellow, blue, white, black nail polish
- Large, medium and small dotting tools
- Striper brush
- Paint your nails with a base coat to protect your natural nails and prevent staining.
- Paint base colors: tan, white and blue as shown.
- With a large white dotting tool add two dots in the upper half of your nail on your thumb and ring finger.
- With a medium sized dotting tool, randomly add brown dots to the tan nails.
- With a medium sized dotting tool add yellow dots in straight lines all over the white nail.
- With a striper brush, paint the outline for your caption bubble. Fill in with white polish and a dotting tool.
- With a small dotting tool add more brown dots to the tan nails
- With a small dotting tool add a black dot in each large white dot for the eyes.
- With a striper draw your mouth – this can be easily achieved by drawing a semi-circle and then adding little lines in all different directions on the top.
- With a striper or nail art pen write NOM in your speech bubble.
- Seal with a glossy top coat to protect your design! I prefer and recommend HK girl by Glisten & Glow.
**If you’re ever inspired by me or recreate one of my manicures, hashtag (#)nailstormed on Instagram so I can see and possibly feature it at the end of each month!!**